23.8.10

Semper Discens

When I started this blog back in 2007, it was merely a repository of all the excerpts from books I had read. First it was private, then I took the leap to open it to the world (still shrouded in anonymity). Along came Twitter and in late 2008 I cast off my anonymity and added "me" to this blog.

Fast forward to the beginning of 2010 when I created my three guiding words. One of them - semper discens (always learning) - contained the goal to contribute my voice to the blogisphere. Not by way of sharing links and excerpts, but in sharing my own thoughts. I've made baby steps here, here and here and this week I officially started my second blog amandafenton.com.

I'll continue to keep this space alive to capture what I'm reading, and I hope you'll join me at my new blog to laugh, critique, agree and ponder the things I find interesting.


No comments:

Gaping Void Goodness