15.11.09

My Books To Read List Hath Grown

I just counted 'em up and holy cow there are 22 of them - have a peek and let me know if I should axe any of them or add different ones. I'm thinking this will be my reading list for 2010, resurrecting my one-book-a-week goal.

recommendations - books to read one day

  • A Theory of Fun
  • BAM!: Delivering Customer Service in a Self-Service World - from @chrisbrogan
  • Believe Me: Why Your Vision, Brand, and Leadership Need a Bigger Story
  • Change by Design - Tim Brown
  • Chips and Pop by R. Barnard
  • Engaging Learning
  • Happiness Hypothesis - from @zappos
  • Made To Stick
  • Orbiting The Giant Hairball
  • Predictably Irrational
  • Reality Check
  • Seeing David in the Stone
  • Superfreakonomics and Freakonomics
  • Talent Is Overrated
  • The 100 Best Business Books
  • The Adventures of Johnny Bunko
  • The Brain Rules
  • The Design of Everyday Things
  • The Drunkard's Walk: How Randomness Rules Our Lives
  • The New Gold Standard
  • Working Minds (Cognitive Task Analysis) - from Anecdote

2 comments:

Ruchi Bhatia said...

Amanda, comprehensive list it is !
You may like to add one more -

Drive by Daniel Pink.

Cheers,
Ruchi

Amanda said...

Wow - how did I miss that one?! I've added it to my list on the side "Recommendations - Books To Read One Day".

Thanks for the suggestion!

Gaping Void Goodness